Sunday 26 February 2012

Eve Academy - My First Day


[The new girls of Eve Academy have been asked to keep a journal for the duration of their stay]

Journal Entry - Day One

Waking up today was both weird and amazing, as first days go being a girl is everything I hoped it would be. Today was the first time in my life that I'd jumped out of bed with excitement, I'd even forgotten to put my thong on. The cool morning air felt amazing against my skin, my nipples where erect and everything. Putting a comb through my messy hair was a bit of a chore, but all I had to do was look in the mirror at my new sexy self and a smile would sweep across my face again. Trying on my black stilletoes was an experience too, I was wobbly at first but I got the hang of it soon enough. Honestly I must have walked around the room fifty times in those heels, loving the way my hips swayed from side to side. After a while it all got a bit too much, I jumped onto the bed and started playing with myself with the high heels still on. My first orgasm was unbelievable, my breasts were so tender and my pussy so wet, I moaned so loud I think the girl in the other room might have heard!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well, glad to see that you are settling in nicely. Do you think they might let you have some panties soon? I am sure you will find some nice friends to play with soon.

    ReplyDelete